Monday, November 15, 2010

Thing #16

I love to read and am a member to an online book club. I would love to participate in a bookclub. The Library Thing is a close second to a participating in a book club. I can create a list of my books, talk about the books I've read or want to read, and find recommendations of books to add to my list. I took the tour, joined, and started creating a list of my books. This will take some time to learn all of the details but I can see a lot of potential and fun discussions. I often want to discuss a book's ending with other readers. This site will let me do just that.

In my Tech classroom, I don't see a use for this site. However, the reading classes or English classes should be able to incorporate this site into their lessons, Check it out, especially in you are a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment