Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing #7A/B

I have two items I want to share. The first is from Technology Tidbits: Thoughts of a Cyber Hero, Top 25 Sites of 2010. Obviously this is a list of the author's favorite websites. They are all sites recommended for educators and students. Go check it out, you might find something useful for your classroom. This blogger also has a post on Top 10 Sites for Creating Tests and Quizzes.

There's another blog that really interested me. It's not a recent post but the information is timely. It's about Character Education and is written by J. Steve Miller. He provides resources for teachers of life skills and character education, and shouldn't that be all of us to some extent. My plan is to use some of his celebrity stories about character as warm-ups in my classroom. He does offer a complete program with Lesson Plans and worksheets for a small subscription fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment