Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thing #13 - Flower Mosaic


Hi! It's been a while but I'm back and I'm going to finish this class. Here's my Flower Mosaic made from my favorite flower pictures on Flickr. This was easy to make and I will use it again. I used Mosaic Maker.

It was as simple as selecting flowers and adding them to my Favorites. Mosaic Maker takes you step-by-step through the process. Upload your own photos and make a mosaic...its fun.

I think my students will enjoy using this website. They could bring their pictures from home or select a subject and locate pictures. I like the fact that Mosaic Maker automatically creates a list of photo credits.


This was created with Image Chef. Select the photo frame and upload your picture. How easy is that!












1. Flowers, 2. Mac Flower 142 Wild tiny flower from Drigg's dunes 02-05-2009, 3. Wild Flowers, 4. Wild Flowers, 5. Wild flower., 6. Neckles Of Wild Flower, 7. FLOWER in NARAN,PAKISTAN, 8. Small yellow wild flower ( Buttercup), 9. wild flowers II, 10. ~ Wild Flowers ~, 11. A mixture of lovely flowers, 12. Flower / Pink Flower / Pink Lotus Flower Macro: IMG_4931, 13. Open for business, 14. White Flower, 15. wild flowers, 16. Pink Flower, Oxalis Weed Macro

1 comment:

  1. I love your Flower Mosaic. It is gorgeous! I made a mosaic from our California trip to the Rose Bowl and it was very easy. Your image from Image Chef is adorable. I'll have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete