Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thing #12 - Slideshow

Yeah, I made the slide show. Really, it was very easy. I've made DVD's for family reunions with my mother's old pictures. This was much easier, of course it's a lot shorter too. I took my slide show's name from my Wiki page; Sun, Sand, & Technology. I added Kindles to represent reading and technology and the beach pictures. I hope you enjoy it. The music is a little loud but it fit so perfectly, Summer Sunshine by Amy Powers.

Okay, I'm not too happy with the results. It said the pictures were too small and I think the resolution is wrong because many of the pictures are not clear. Next time I will use a different site.


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com


Photo credits:
  1. Kindling by andyi.
  2. Time for a tour by mode.
  3. Young girl on the beach by State Library and Archives of Florida.
  4. South Beach Staten Island by U. S. National Archives.
  5. Autumn Swell by midlander1231.
  6. Reading a Kindle by AGeekMom.
  7. What...no surfers! by midlander1231.
  8. Stuck together by mode.
  9. Time to jump by mode.
  10. Friends posing on Kirra Beach by State Library of Queensland, Australia.
  11. The Place You Have Come by mode.
  12. Sand Key Beach, Clearwater, FL by Vladimir Illich.

1 comment:

  1. Love the song you picked for your slideshow! On Flickr you can choose which resolution to download - maybe next time pick the medium or large size?

    ReplyDelete