Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thing #7 - Commenting

I don't like commenting. Technology Rocks said she was a lurker and so am I. I like to read posts and make comments in my head. I'm not sure they care what I think, do I add anything to the discussion? I have to admit that I feel that way about writing in general, not something I enjoy.

Still, I commented on several posts today. I do already wonder if they will respond. Some of the posts were several days and even a week old. Maybe they won't go back and read the comments. I did find a blog about yearbooks and posted my comments. The author listed his top 3 pieces of advice for small yearbooks and I agreed with them. So maybe with practice this commenting will get easier, dare I say fun.

3 comments:

  1. I've found that if a post is old, the author may not reply to a comment - but sometimes they do. I have my blog set up to email me when someone comments on a post, so I always know when a new comment is left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour ! I'm just on tâche n°4 where I have to comment on blogues... I like how you indicated that you prefer to lurk that to necessarily comment. I prefer to blogue in my private non-school blogues, so I totally understand whence you are coming. :D

    Anywho, I think that I've now fulfilled my tâche n°4 so that I can get caught up on all the others at sometime before sunset on Friday !

    Have a great day and a cheery one, to boot !
    Éric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the same thing with comments. I make the comment in my head and did not verbalize it so to speak. Now I am learning to comment more and just put it out there and not be scared. It is sort of working but it is baby steps!!!!

    ReplyDelete