Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thing #6 - Reading, Reading....

I subscribed to several blogs and have a full reader! I understand how easy it is to get overwhelmed. I'm sure that several of the blogs I subscribed to will be discarded as I read more of the entries. But I've started and check the reader a few more days before I decide what I want to keep.

For school I selected a Yearbook and a Photoshop blog. Selling yearbooks to middle schoolers is tricky. They don't understand why they will ever want a yearbook. I hope I get some inspiration from this blog. I want to teach Photoshop in both my yearbook and tech classes. I'm hoping some of the tips will help the students.

Here's a picture I liked from Flickr Most Interesting Photos. I hope you had a safe, happy 4th.



1 comment:

  1. I'm constantly adjusting the feeds in my Google Reader. It's so easy to subscribe and unsubscribe. If I haven't read anything from a blog in a while, away it goes!

    ReplyDelete