Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thing #5 - Google Reader

I have to agree, RSS is really simple. As a tech teacher I hate to say that I had not used any of these features. I've wondered how my son had time to go to different sites and read each day, now I know.

The blog I found interesting is Don't Save the World. I think students today have to learn how to deal with stress much earlier than I did. I didn't worry about a good essay for my college application. This blog is the thoughts of a high school junior on how to spend her summer. No everyone is interested in working in the third world. Does it mean they don't care about people? No, of course not. How many of these young adults spend their summer building huts because of college applications? It does look good on an application!

1 comment:

  1. Good job adding the links to your posts. That's an important part of blogging!

    ReplyDelete