Friday, November 19, 2010

Thing #18

I could spend hours on YouTube, so I stay away. People send me links and I'll watch them but I seldom go search myself. Why? Because I would get overwhelmed with the choices and the number of videos available. There are some that make you wonder, "Do these people watch the video before they post it??" There are also some good educational videos and I looked under the CATE category. YouTube and TeacherTube offer video clips for most subjects and categories. A good tool to focus your students, add to a lesson, or teach them how to do something new.

What I'm posting is "very educational" to someone. I think we should all prepare for a fun, active holiday season so here's a "how-to" video. Watch it and you will learn how to do the wobble dance!


No comments:

Post a Comment